We are looking for a Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Acer Clinic.
Cygnet Acer Clinic is a 28 bed CQC rated 'Good' rehabilitation service providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for women with personality disorder and complex needs.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus many more
You will have…
- Newly qualified/experienced Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Acer Clinic islocated in Chesterfield. It is a 28 bed rehabilitation service providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for women with personality disorder and complex needs.
Rehabilitation is provided in a therapeutic environment, with a level of security matched to individual needs. The aim of the treatment, rehabilitation and re-socialisation programme is to prepare the people in our care either for transfer to conditions of lesser security, or for a life in the community
Here at Acer Clinic we will support you in working towards your specific career goals, with new responsibilities and training opportunities that will ensure you develop professionally and personally every day. If you are ready for a step up in your career, choose an organisation with the vision to take you further.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'