We are looking for a Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week at Cygnet Hospital Wyke.
Cygnet Hospital Wyke provides a comprehensive pathway of acute admissions services for men. Our team works closely and collaboratively with service users, their families and the referrer to provide a seamless pathway from referral to discharge.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Golden Hello - £2,000 (£1000 paid on first pay day and £1000 paid after 12 months service)
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus many more
You will have…
- Experienced Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Wyke is an acute service for men that will now consist of two wards, Pheonix ward – Acute Service and our brand new ward to open, Bennu Ward – PICU service. Our integrated regional care pathways in West Yorkshire allow transition to and from our sister service at Cygnet Lodge Brighouse (male mental health rehabilitation).
- Phoenix Ward is an open acute service that can support up to 19 men in a therapeutic and calming setting. The service is an emergency admission ward that aims to work with service users with a broad range of mental health problems.
- Bennu Ward is a 12 bed Male PICU service that accepts emergency and crisis admissions. The service provides expert, intensive, short-term, individualised care for service users detained under the Mental Health Act. The focus of our PICU services is stabilisation, and moving service users as quickly as possible to the most appropriate and least restrictive environment, whilst avoiding the need for readmission
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'