We are looking for a Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Woodside.
Cygnet Woodside is a 9 bed CQC rated “Good” service providing high dependency complex care for men with Learning Disabilities, who may have behaviours that challenge and associated complex needs.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus many more
You will have…
- Newly qualified or experienced Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Woodside is a 9 bed service providing high dependency complex care for men with Learning Disabilities, who may have behaviours that challenge and associated complex needs. We place individuals at the heart of everything in a partnership arrangement wherever possible.
Located in the suburbs of Wibsey in Bradford, the hospital is within close proximity to local services and amenities, including major transport links
We provide a safe therapeutic service for nine men who have suffered a recent ongoing acute episode in the community. It also complements acute and secure hospital settings by offering assessment, treatment and rehabilitation as part of a robust care pathway that includes residential and supported living services.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'