We are looking for a Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will be working 38.5 hours at Cygnet Hospital Bierley.
Cygnet Hospital Bierley provides a range of low secure, specialist and psychiatric intensive care services for men and women, including a specialist personality disorder service for women.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus many more
You will have…
- Experienced Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a current valid registration
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Bierley provides a range of low secure, specialist and psychiatric intensive care services for men and women, including a specialist personality disorder service for women. The hospital is set across four wards offering single-sex male and female specialist mental health services in low secure and locked environments. Our ward breakdown is as follows:
- Bronte Ward – Female Low Secure Mental Health
- Denholme Ward – Female Psychiatric Intensive Care (PICU)
- Bowling Ward – Specialist Female Personality Disorder Service
- Shelley Ward – Male Low Secure Mental Health
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'