Registered Home Manager
Location: Braintree, Essex, CM7 1BA
Salary: Negotiable, DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm, including out of hours on-call cover)
Come and join our family!
We are looking for candidates with previous Home Management experience - either as the Registered Home Manager, or as a Deputy Manager, who displays the right values and skill and is ready to take the next step in their career
We are a family run, award winning care home group looking for a Registered Manager for our luxury 32 bedded residential care home in Braintree.
Riverdale Care Home is luxurious and modern, equipped to offer residents the complete care package. Riverdale is built according to dementia care best practice and all areas of the home reflect a homely, calming environment for our residents, drawing inspiration from our beautiful surroundings.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about elderly care, values their staff team and wants to make a difference. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who is looking to progress their career and work with an employer where their ideas will be heard and where they will be supported to be innovative and work with a great team to achieve outstanding care outcomes for our residents.
The post holder must have proven management skills, a positive, can-do attitude, knowledge of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulations and other relevant legislation (including the HSE requirements), a strong understanding of governance and a passion for elderly care. Qualifications such as NVQ Level 5 in Management & Leadership and IOSH will be beneficial, however are not essential.
The Registered Home Manager will be expected to take responsibility for ensuring high standards of personalised care in their home which meet the needs of each resident. They will regularly monitor all areas of care in the home and ensure good governance and compliance with the relevant legislation. They will support, mentor and manage their team, ensuring that they engage with staff and act as a role model at all times, creating an open, positive and inclusive work environment. They will also be expected to build strong relationships with all stakeholders, market the home, maintain high occupancy and average fees, work in line with an agreed financial budget and engage positively with the community.
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Understanding of CQC requirements, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, HSE (Health & Safety Executive) requirements and other relevant legislation
- Excellent communication, teamwork and management skills
- Positive, flexible and innovative attitude
- NVQ Level 5 in Management & Leadership or equivalent
- Experience working as a Registered Home Manager or as a Deputy acting in their absence
- Competitive salary and annual bonus scheme (up to 10% of salary) based on key performance indicators
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Ongoing training, support and mentorship, with career progression
- Support in achieving additional qualifications, including nationally recognised qualifications
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free parking
- 'Refer a Friend’ scheme with financial rewards
- Great benefits package, including long service awards and access to a wide range of offers and discounts from hundreds of high street and online stores
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV and cover letter for consideration in the first instance.
Please note: An Enhanced DBS Certificate is required for this position
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
No agencies please.
- Home Care
- Social Work
- Care worker
- Social care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'