We are representing a client looking for a Registered Home Manager for their 42 bedded home in Ipswich. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small group that's focus is quality residential and Nursing care for the Elderly.
In order to be successful for this role of Registered Home Manager, you will need to have had previous experience of:
- Delivering quality Care
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Service, The Manager needs to be a leader, driving quality care provision and delivery through their management and staffing teams and continually looking for improvement.
- You will need a strong understanding of the needs of older people in a care setting including CQC essential standards and their impact in care management and practice and safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
Minimum Requirements for the Registered Home Manager:
- NQQ Level 5 or equivalent
- The ability to provide support and direction
- Experience of CQC, Local Authority & other regulatory/statutory requirements
In return the Registered Home Manager will receive:
- A up to £35000 negotiable
- Exceptional Bonus & Profit Related Pay Scheme
- Pension/Death in Service
To discuss this vacancy and other similar vacancies we currently have available please contact Carrie-Ann Smith
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'