Are you a talented Registered Home Manager? Can you provide the highest standards of residential care to 5 young people aged 12 to 17 with emotional and behavioural difficulties? Then join us at Cambian and help every young person in your care to achieve their personal best.
Achieving quality in every detail, you’ll manage one of our Ofsted registered Residential Homes in beautiful, semi-rural settings. Allocating key workers to children, you’ll develop, review and make sure every child contributes to their own plan, so we can meet their individual care, education, social, emotional, health and therapeutic needs.
Developing, empowering and helping your teams to be the best they can be, your role will involve driving improvements and effectively managing budgets, rotas and resources. Taking ownership of child protection, safeguarding and welfare, you’ll ensure the delivery of outstanding 24/7 care to help young people who may have experienced trauma in their early years to live independent lives.
We’re looking for talented leaders who can work in partnership with young people, parents, carers, local authorities, schools and health professionals to achieve best outcomes for young people. As well as a good understanding of BESD children and management experience gained in children’s residential care you’ll need
- Positive parenting skills and plenty of compassion, empathy and resilience
- To have or be working towards a Level 5 Management and NVQ 4 in Caring for Children & Young People or equivalent
- The ability to manage challenging behaviour and up-to-date knowledge of care standards, child protection, Health & Safety and childcare legislation
- To share our passion for learning, diversity and equal opportunities
- The drive to create a great team spirit, constantly develop your team and run every aspect of your home.
If you can help every young person in your care and everyone in your team to achieve their personal best, you could look forward to a rewarding career with the largest independent provider of care and education for children and young people. This role involves working 40 hours a week, mainly Monday to Friday.
Are you caring, hardworking and a fantastic communicator with a full UK driving licence? Then please get in touch with who will be able to tell you all about these great opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job