Do you want to feel supported, valued and part of a team?
Do you want to work for an organisation where you feel you have made a difference?
Do you want your voice to be heard, enabling you to make changes and influence decisions?
Then we have the perfect role for you…..
Job Main Purposes
A National Home Care Brand is opening its new branch in the Hatfield Area. It is an exciting opportunity for a Care Manager to be part of the business from the start. Responsible for running all the operations of the business.
- Salary: £26K-£30K
- Holiday: 20 days a year
- Training Provided: Yes
- Pension: Yes
- Mileage Allowance: yes
- Further Qualification Provided: Yes
- Excellent opportunity to work with a national brand
- Bonus/Commission: Yes
- Free parking
- Monday to Friday role
- Attract and grow new care packages;
- Recruit and training new staff members
- Develop professional relationships with business-critical individuals and identify business development opportunities and networks;
- Take accountability for office and carer compliance ensuring CQC & Care Inspectorate regulations and company policies are maintained;
- Implement the Beyond Homecare complaints procedure and handle complaints effectively in line with policy;
- Support the recruitment and retention of staff.
- Happy to work with a new setup and able to register with CQC as a manager
- Experienced in leading a team to provide domiciliary care services.
- Where required provide data and reports on the service
- Liaise with families when necessary to keep them informed
- Level 5 or equal or working toward it
- Willing to learn new skills and to develop current knowledge
- Should have experience or understanding in the workings within care sector
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Has passion and enthusiasm to raise the standard of quality of care
- Has the ability to build rapport and negotiate
- Driving Licence
- Business Development
- Care Plans
- Communication Skills
- Quality Management