All roles are available to start as soon as possible.
Full and part time hours are available!
Typical duties of the job include:
*assessing and planning nursing care requirements
*providing pre- and post-operation care
*monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
*taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
You must have at least 12 months previous NHS experience, degree in nursing and an NMC registration to apply for this job!
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on or at .
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
- Community Nurse
- District Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Ward Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Hospital Nurse
- Clinc Nurse