Functional Assessor RGN
Salary: £38,760pa...plus benefits!!
REED Specialist Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a Registered General Nurse with a minimum 1-2 years post-qualification experience to work as a Functional Assessor RGN.
We have partnered with a private organisation who specialise in carrying out disability assessments as advisors to the Department of Work and Pensions.
In this role, you will use your broad-based clinical experience to perform impartial face-to-face assessments and write detailed clinical reports which are reviewed by the DWP.
You will be given the chance to learn and develop new skills as you come in to contact with an incredibly varied customer base.
About the Role:
- Assessing 4-6 customer’s day.
- Conduct one-to-one clinical assessments focusing on the impact a person’s disability has on their ability to perform work related activities.
- Review and interpret medical evidence to create detailed clinical reports to be reviewed by the DWP.
- Research complex medical conditions pre-assessment.
- Working autonomously and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Comprehensive paid training will be provided (residential attendance may be required).
What’s In It For You?:
- Salary of £38,760pa
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- 25 days paid holiday per year (Buy/sell approach to holidays).
- Professional registration fees covered (on successful completion of probation).
- Ongoing CPD.
- Private Healthcare for you and your family.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
REED Specialist Recruitment offer a friendly, bespoke service and will work with you every step in the recruitment process.
If you are keen to make an exciting move in your career and would like to find out more about this role then click “Apply Now” ASAP!
Or contact Eilidh for an informal chat at or
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who may be interested, we offer a great referral scheme so do not hesitate to get in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'