Our Client lives independently in the Waltham Abbey area, he has a skin condition, epidermolysis bullosa, that requires daily dressing changes. We require individuals to join an existing care team that consists of both Nurses and Carers.
Full training and a shadow shift to observe this gentleman’s daily routine will be organised.
Pay rates are: £27.00 - £28.00 p/hr
Shift requirements are:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 6 hour shifts 10:00 - 16:00
- Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 8 hour shifts 10:00 - 18:00
Are you a Nurse with the following:
- Valid NMC PIN
- Previous experience of supporting clients within the community with complex health needs
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Access to your own vehicle with business insurance
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
- On-going support from your local Community Matron
- Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Free first uniform
- Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
- Access to ‘Your Interserve’ – manage your availability online!
- Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
How to apply
If you are interested in working for us, please contact the local branch on 020 8256 1990 or apply online.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'