We have an exciting opportunity to join a luxury care home as a Registered General Nurse. The position is based at a prestigious private care home providing care for elderly adults.
The role involves:
- Supporting and supervising new or junior staff..
- Assisting and supporting management in developing and implementing new services
- Managing the assessment, implementation and evaluation of individual patient care plans while promoting a professional working environment to ensure a high standard of patient care
- To organise and prioritise own workload
- Problem solving skills
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Career development
- Voluntary Benefits
Required licences or certifications:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job