Amida Healthcare can offer you the flexibility to work shifts around your other commitments and lifestyle.
What we can offer you;
- Flexible temporary contracts and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Work within the NHS and private sector in a setting of your choice.
- Weekly payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Free Uniform.
- Around the clock contact with the dedicated team at any time
All you need:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post experience in a clinical setting.
- Excellent communication skills
- To be able to provide excellent quality care to patients.
If you are interested in finding out more the enclosed role or other opportunities we currently have then please check and apply via our website or call us for a confidential chat.
- Flexible Registered General Nurse Placements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job