Are you interested in a role that allows you more flexibility, a higher wage and job satisfaction? If so, you may be interested in hearing about the fantastic role we have available at Randstad Nursing!
Here at Randstad, we are looking to speak to RGN's who are passionate and dedicated to their discipline. We are working with a privately owned Specialist Care home in Newcastle upon Tyne, who is looking for Nurses to work primarily day shifts and some night shifts, during the week and at the weekend.
In this role, working patterns are completely flexible and can be worked around family commitments. Successful candidates can expect excellent rates of pay, starting from £18.00 per standard hour and up to £30 per hour for bank holidays.
Newly qualified Nurses are welcome as minimal post-qualifying experience is required!
Why become a Randstad Nurse?
- Reduced DBS Rates
- Free Uniform
- Referral scheme of up to £300 per candidate (T&C's apply)
- Free training - both practical training (manual handling, first aid) and a full range of specialist nursing e-learning modules
- Professional networking opportunities and industry specific advice, on issues such as NMC revalidation
- One point of contact and a dedicated consultant
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Recognise unwell patients and report it appropriately
- Work with adult patients with Huntington's disease, Dementia and Alzheimer's
- Peg feeds, catheterisation
- Monitor patients and carry out their observations, ensuring accurate record keeping
- Give guidance to support staff, and working in a multi-disciplinary team with other professionals
The minimum requirements for this post are:
- Valid NMC registration (Registered Nurse)
- Post-qualification experience is beneficial, but NOT essential for this vacancy
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and wish to apply please contact Amie on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.