Registered General Nurse - ITU experience
Contracted full time, permanent role.
Salary is to be discussed per year (based on full time 36.75 hour week)
25 days holiday per year
Double time on bank holidays
Generous referral scheme of £500 per Nurse Referral
Sugarman Health & Wellbeing are currently seeking Registered General Nurses who have ITU experience to provide essential clinical care and support to a male client with complex health needs in the Poole area.
You would become an essential part of the existing Sugarman care team in this fulfilling role and carry out person-centred care. This is a 2:1 care package and there will be a Personal Care Assistant working alongside you.
Previous experience in an ITU setting and supporting those who have a spinal injury, tracheostomy, ventilator, catheter and other clinical needs is essential.
The shift patterns are:
We support this client Monday - Sunday and you would have a monthly rolling rota.
- Guaranteed contracted hours
- 25 days holiday per year
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Sick Pay
- Free Mandatory and Clinical training
- The Reward Cord is a shopping discount scheme which is available for Sugarman employees
Requirements of the Registered General Nurse role:
- Have a positive and solution-oriented attitude
- To be respectful and maintain professional boundaries
- Have appropriate knowledge and skills to respond to his needs as well as anticipating changes in his status and have the ability to act upon them.
- Effective communicators who also respect the need for peace and quiet at times.
- To be flexible, punctual, resourceful and professional
- Who will go above and beyond
- Who will respect his beliefs, values and instil a team approach
- Who embrace the goals he wants to achieve
To apply for the Registered General Nurse role you will need:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 1 years previous paid experience working within the nursing sector
- ITU experience
- A full clean driving license
- A clean DBS
- Current valid NMC registration
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Spinal Injury
- Intensive Treatment Unit