You will work closely with members of the multidisciplinary team to provide care, monitor health conditions, administer medication, use medical equipment, advise patients and their families on current prognosis
There is an initial contract length of 3 months however extension will be possible.
Full or part time hours will be considered for this vacancy.
- At least 12 months previous NHS experience
- A degree or equivalent in Nursing
- NMC Registration
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on or at .
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
- Community Nurse
- District Nurse
- Ward Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Hospital Nurse
- Clinc Nurse