Newcross Healthcare are continuing to expand and grow as a company who provide high quality assistance to our service users in line with our Philosophy of Care. Due to this period of growth we are looking to recruit experienced and dedicated Registered General Nurse (RGN/RN1) to join our Truro branch working in Falmouth and Helston.
Become a Newcross Nurse using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the team with a £500 cash reward, as well as a free DBS check and free uniform upfront*The Role
Newcross Healthcare has been providing the highest quality, person-centred care to our clients for over 20 years. We take pride in ensuring our nurses have access to the latest training, a specialist clinical excellence team and full support with Revalidation.
You will need to have experience working in a nursing role previously, i.e. in either acute, hospital and ward environments or care, nursing and residential homes.
You will be providing exceptional nursing care to nursing and care homes clients in and around the local area. It is essential that you have excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with a variety of clients, but we would never ask you to work outside of your skill base.
As a Newcross Nurse, you can work in a range of different settings including: hospitals, nursing and care homes and within the community. Working for Newcross is entirely flexible - choose your hours to fit around your life.
In order to ensure you always have enough work, you should be willing to travel around the local surrounding areas. Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.The Benefits
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.*
Enter code 'NursePlatinum' when you apply to claim this exclusive offer.
Further benefits within this role include:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £25.36/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
As a nurse or care employee of Newcross, expect job satisfaction that goes beyond other nursing agencies. Our nursing and care assistant jobs come with peace-of-mind as our staff are employed on a permanent basis and with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.Job Requirements
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job