ENS Recruitment are currently seeking a Registered General Nurse for a Residential unit based in Uxbridge.
As a Registered Nurse you will show warmth and support to the residents, helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the quality of lives of individuals in your care.
- Providing a high level of care to the residents ensuring their wellbeing
- Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident’s conditions
- Administering Medications
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Identifying and managing residents nursing needs,
- Care planning
- Monitoring care delivery
- Assisting the residents as necessary
- Achieve quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation
- Leading the care teams by example, teaching and role modelling best practice
- You must be qualified as a Nurse (RGN) with at least 1 years’ experience.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Caring personality
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written form
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Payment of your NMC fees
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Industry recognised training, including ongoing professional development
- Progression Opportunities
- Free Uniform
- Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
- Comfortable Staff Rooms
If you feel this is the right role for you please do not hesitate to apply of contact Kirsty at ENS Recruitment.