Newcross Healthcare is looking for professional, dedicated and experienced Registered General Nurses (RGN / RN1) to join our growing team in Bournemouth, Kinson and the surrounding areas. Join our exceptional team of nurses and be welcomed with a free DBS check, free uniform, pay rates up to £31.99 per hour, a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work with our exclusive Platinum ticket invitation.
It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.The Nurse Role
You will be a naturally compassionate individual with a strong desire to achieve the very best outcomes on every shift. You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
As a valued Newcross Nurse, it is essential that you are dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of all everyone you encounter. Our nursing services mean that we put the user at the center of everything we do and you will need to share our values of protecting dignity, promoting wellbeing and working in a person-centred manner at all times.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
Join us using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the Newcross team with a £500 cash reward, free DBS check and free uniform! (subject to T&Cs).Newcross Nurse Perks
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Salary of up to £31.99/hr including holiday pay
- Revalidation support through a local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Newcross healthcare value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression because of this (unlike any other agency) we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop and progress further in their career. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.The Local Branch:
Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth on the first floor at Colonnade House, 2 Westover Road, Bournemouth, BH1 2BY. We are easily reachable by car or local buses and we are a 20 minute walk away from the train station. We cover areas from Dorchester to New Milton and up to Farnham.To apply for this nursing role you will need
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- full time
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- Bournemouth nursing
- kinson nursing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job