Our Cannock branch is currently seeking Registered General Nurses (RGN) with a minimum of 6 months paid post qualification experience who take pride in their clinical abilities and are able to work with clients within Walsall and the surrounding local areas.The Role:
We are looking for professional, qualified and experienced nurses that are commited to providing high quality care to our clients in Walsall through our local Cannock branch. In order to be successful in this nursing role, you will need to have strong clinical skills and be a naturally compassionate person.
You will be providing excellent high quality nursing care to a wide range of clients in a number of different establishments in and around the local area. We seek individuals that have excellent clinical skills along with the confidence to work with an array of clients. You will need to have prior experience of working within a nursing role in either acute, hospital and ward environments or care, nursing and residential homes.
You will maintain high standards of care by observing and documenting a patient's strengths and needs, providing emotional support and administering medication in keeping with up to date protocols.Benefits of being a Newcross Nurse:
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Salary of up to £30.57/hr including holiday pay
- Revalidation support through a local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Join our team through our exclusive platinum offer and obtain a £500 welcome bonus, free DBS check and uniform.Why Should You Apply to Newcross?
We value all of our employees and is why wish them to have a clear career progression. This is the reason why we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that all of our employees have the opportunity to evolve within their role, learn new skills and continue to develop their professional careers.The Local Branch:
Our Cannock branch is based at Commerce House, Ridings Park in Cannock. We have been providing high quality care nursing and care staff since 2014 within the county of Staffordshire.Requirements for joining Newcross:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to start your application and use the code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your platinum package
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- Walsall nursing