We provide care across four specialist wards, including psychiatric intensive care, Specialist Female Personality Disorder Service, a low security ward for women, and a men-only Low Secure Ward. In line with our focus on recovery and reintegration, our hospital is ideally located for access to local community facilities and step down settings within the Cygnet family. We are looking for a dynamic, organised and compassionate RGN to work within our hospital across all wards.
In return you’ll be given training and tailored professional development opportunities. You’ll also receive excellent staff benefits.
Cygnet Healthcare has a clear nursing strategy which has been developed by front line staff. Our clinical care is underpinned by strong values and we have a commitment to reducing restrictive practice.
You’ll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- Teaching and CPD programmes
- Generous study and exam leave
- Financial support for further training and personal development
- Active participation in clinical governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Possible rotation between services
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Subsidised meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Health Cash Plan
This is a part-time post, up to 18.75 hours.
For further information on all of our opportunities, or to apply, please visit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job