Our nursing team in Weston-super-Mare is expanding with new jobs in Weston-Super-Mare, Churchill, Winscombe, Congresbury and surrounding areas of North Somerset following the recent launch of our local centre based at 305 Worle Parkway, Weston-super-Mare.The Role
Joining Newcross means you will have all the flexibility of an agency nurse job, but with the added benefits of a permanent contract. You will be fully supported by a local line manager plus national Clinical Governance team. We can guide you through Revalidation, which is supported with free nurse-level training courses (credits earned as you work) plus offer clinical guidance when needed.
We have several registered nurse jobs primarily based in local nursing homes, delivering compassionate care that makes a difference. Working in accordance with each care individual plan, you will ensure each person receives care that enhances their wellbeing while protecting their dignity at all times.
For a limited time, we're also offering a platinum welcome package consisting of a free DBS check and a free uniform when you join, plus a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work*Benefits
- Salary up to £30.83/hr including holiday pay plus agreed mileage / travel payments
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Agreed mileage payments for some clients
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Support from local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.Person Specification
You will need to have the right to live and work in the UK, at least 3 months previous paid care experience in the UK and suitable referee contact details to apply for this vacancy. You will also need a valid certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course, or be willing to book onto a Newcross course.
If you have an NVQ or equivalent in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a care assistant job, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.Requirements
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your welcome package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- Registered Nurse RN Nursing Full time Part time Job Healthcare Assistant