Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses (RN/RN1) with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to care for our service users in Blackpool and in the surrounding areas, operating through our friendly Preston Branch.
There has never been a better time to join Newcross in a full or part time nursing position. Join today and you will be welcomed to the Newcross family with a free DBS check, free uniform, our exclusive platinum ticket invitation rewarding you with a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work, plus supporting you through revalidation.
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.The Nursing Position
You will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
We provide nursing care a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these. It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
Take advantage of flexible, agency-style working that fits around your needs but gives you all the benefits of a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and free ongoing training (earned as you work).
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.
Why should you choose Newcross?
Newcross healthcare value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression because of this (unlike any other agency) we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop and progress further in their career.
It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £30.10/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- Drivers preferred
Newcross Healthcare's Preston branch is one of our newest to be opened and is located in the heart of the town close to the River Ribble. It provides the Lancashire region with experienced nurses and care workers.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- north west
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job