Are you a dedicated Nurse (Night shift) looking for a new opportunity in a Jesmond based Nursing home?
Are you looking for competitive pay rates of up to £16.00 p/h and flexible working, 3 Nights one week and 4 Nights the following?
A Nursing home in the Newcastle area requires a RGN or RMN to care for Older Age Adults (General Nursing and Dementia).
Night Nurse requirements:
The Privately owned Nursing home is looking for Nurses to:
- You will ensure that all medications, including controlled drugs are ordered, stored, administered and disposed of in accordance with the Organisation's Medicines Policy, NMC and CQC guidance on drug administration
- Fully aware of all agreed emergency procedures and be prepared to take a lead role in any acute or non-clinical emergency, in the absence of more senior staff or until specialist assistance arrives.
- Supporting the Matron in providing leadership to the care team and effective 24hr management of the Home Quality of nursing assessment, care planning implementation and evaluation
- Ensure that at all times residents receive an excellent standard of care.
- Safeguarding of adults, and following the Organisation's whistleblowing policy
- Leading the clinical and social care provided to our residents some of whom have very high nursing needs.
- Understanding, respectful and have a dignified approach. A happy and bright outlook and willingness to go that extra mile for residents, staff and visitors is a must.
- Leading the nursing assistants providing excellence in clinical practice, and ensuring resident's rights to privacy, dignity, choice, autonomy and safety are actively promoted at all times
- Understanding the value of and promote a stimulating and enriching environment conducive to the well-being of residents, for whom the Home is their long term place of residence i.e. their home.
- NMC Pin (RGN/RMN)
Benefits of being placed with Randstad Nursing:
- Full support from 1 dedicated consultant, interview help, CV writing help
- Help with NMC revalidation
- DBS reduced rates
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please apply below or call Amie on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.