We’re looking for an enthusiastic and committed Registered General Nurse to join the team of our care home client in Addlestone.
Please see below the job description:
JOB TITLE: Registered General Nurse
PAY RATE: £16 - 17/hr (Negotiable; Based on experience)
Job Type: Permanent
Reports to : Home Manager and/or Deputy Home Manager
Duties of the job include:
* Providing a high level of care to residents ensuring their wellbeing
* Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident's conditions
* Administering Medications
* Carrying out risk assessments
* Identifying and managing residents nursing needs, Care planning , Monitoring care delivery
* Achieve quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation.
1. Complete all hands-on nursing tasks as required, mainly:
a. Set up and monitor PEG feeds.
b. Operate Bi-Level Positive Air Pressure (BiPAP) and Continuous Positive
Airway Pressure (CPAP) machines.
c. Administer all CD medication
d. Administer all PEG feeds and medication.
e. Administer, assess and complete all diabetic related care and medication
f. See to all dressings and wounds.
g. Ensure GP’s instructions are adhered too.
h. Review and act on catheter status.
2. Respond to requests for nursing advice and input.
3. Respond to any emergency call bell.
4. Lead the daily care plan reviews
5. Read and understand all new residents care plans.
6. Order drugs and check them in when delivered.
7. Contact the GP Practice as necessary.
* A qualified RGN with a valid NMC pin number
* Committed, Organised and Dedicated
* Flexible to work in shifts