We are seeking professional Registered Nurses to work a range of flexible shifts in Tunbridge Wells as pat of our Ashford branch. Have a choice of working days, nights, weekends or weekdays.Job Role
You will need to have a valid NCM pin number, and experience within a range of settings including care, hospitals, nursing and residential homes.
You must be compassionate and have confidence in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that fulfills the client' needs and is in line with their personalised care plan.
Work flexible hours, both full or part time, whilst also gettting paid weekly.
Drivers are preferred for this role, however there are also opportunities for individuals that have access to public transport.Benefits:
You will receive the following benefits through our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation:
- Free uniform
- Free DBS check upfront
- £500 welcome bonus after completing your first 250 hours with Newcross
Further benefits within this role include:
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Salary of up to £25.43/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- 24-hour support contact centre, that is open 365 days a year
You will need to have at least 6 months nursing experience post-qualification along with the right to live and work in the UK in order to apply to this vacancy.
Please call , If you cannot apply online. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- full time
- registered general nurse
- health care
- south east
- Royal Tunbridge wells