Newcross are seeking Registered General Nurses (RGNs) to join our team working in Manchester, Ashton-under-Lyne and the surrounding local towns,through our friendly Stockport branch. Shift patterns can include regular part time or full time work as well as flexible rotas that suit any off-duty availability you have.
If you share our philosophies and values, with the nursing expertise to bring clinical excellence to people in your local area, we'd love to hear from you.Position
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
We provide nursing care a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these. It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
Newcross Healthcare has been providing the highest quality, person-centred care to our clients for over 20 years. We take pride in ensuring our nurses have access to the latest training. We can also fully support you through Revalidation with a local line manager, annual appraisal and our clinical excellence support network.
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.Platinum Ticket Invitation
Join us using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the Newcross team with a £500 cash reward, free DBS check and free uniform (subject to T&Cs).Perks of Joining Newcross:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £30.10/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Your local team is located in St Christopher house on Wellington Road South in Stockport just down the road from the train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
Our branch covers areas as far north as Rochdale to Macclesfield in the south.Why Work With Newcross?
Newcross Healthcare value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression because of this (unlike any other agency) we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop and progress further in their career.
It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.Requirements:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- Manchester nursing
- Manchester registered general nurse
- Ashton under lyne nursing