Newcross currently has vacancies for experienced Registered General Nurses (RGN / RN1) to work our of our branch new Maidstone Branch, bringing excellence in nursing care to service users in Gillingham, Rochester, and the local surrounding areas.
There has never been a better time to join Newcross in a full or part time nursing position. Join today and be welcomed to the Newcross family with a free DBS check, free uniform, our exclusive platinum ticket invitation rewarding you with a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work, plus supporting you through revalidation.
Due to rural client locations and varying shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.The RN Role
Newcross Healthcare has been providing the highest quality, person-centred care to our clients for over 20 years. We take pride in ensuring our nurses have access to the latest training, a specialist clinical excellence team and full support with Revalidation.
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
We provide nursing care a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £25.43/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governanceteam
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peer.
Join us using our 'NursePlatinum' promotion code for a free uniform, free DBS check and a £500 reward after your first 250 hours of workRN Role Requirements
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
We provide first class healthcare professionals to care and nursing establishment across the Medway and Northern Kent areas, including Gillingham, Gravesend, Dartford and Maidstone.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
Use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- registered general nurse
- medical nurse
- Kent nursing
- Gillingham nurse
- Rochester nurse