Newcross Healthcare has full and part time job vacancies for Registered General Nurses (RGNs) to work in local nursing homes in Exmouth, Budleigh Salterton and the surrounding area through our friendly Exeter branch.Nursing Position:
Working as a Nursing Home Nurse means you will be involved in ensuring each resident receives an excellent standard of care that meets their personal care plan. It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
We provide nursing care a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these. You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base.
It is essential that you have previous experience working in a nursing home setting, with dementia care experience also highly desirable for this role. You will need to be confident in leading a team of healthcare assistants should you be the only nurse on duty.
Work full or part time hours, suited to you but with the security of a permanent, guaranteed hours contract. Unlike an agency, we offer all of our staff a permanent contract with guaranteed hours, plus -you still get all the added benefits of flexible shift work to fit around your home life and other commitments.
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.Platinum Ticket Invitation:
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.
Enter code 'NursePlatinum'when you apply to claim this exclusive offerFurther benefits within this role include:
- Salary of up to £24.66/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Your local branch is based in Exeter, and covers a wide area of East Devon, including Crediton, Exmouth, Sidmouth, Honiton, Axminster and Okehampton. We provide skilled and experienced HCAs, Support Workers and Nurses to a range of clients, including care, nursing and residential homes, plus mental health environments and occasionally NHS locations.
You can find us at 31-33 Southernhay East, located in Exeter city centre, close to the cathedral and Exeter train station.Why Join Newcross?
Newcross Healthcare value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression because of this (unlike any other agency) we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop and progress further in their career.
It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.To apply for this Nursing job, you will need:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your applicationUse code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your Platinum Package
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- Exmouth nursing
- budleigh salterton nursing