Our friendly Truro branch is currently seeking Registered General Nurses (RGN/RN1) who take pride in their clinical ability to work with clients in Penzance, Hayle, St Erth, St Ives and the surrounding areas.
Join us using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the Newcross team with a £500 cash reward, free DBS check and free uniform (subject to T&Cs). We can also fully support you through Revalidation with a local line manager, annual appraisal and clinical excellence support network.Nursing Position
As a Newcross Nurse, you will work closely with your team to identify patient care requirements by establishing a compassionate environment. You will adhere to high standards of care by observing and recording patient's strengths and needs, providing emotional support when needed and administering medication in line with up to date protocols.
We provide nursing care a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
This is a full or part time vacancy, with the flexibility to work in a shift pattern that suits you and in an environment in which you are familiar. You will need to share our values of protecting dignity, promoting wellbeing and working in a person-centred manner at all times. You will be working with a wide team of healthcare professionals on a regular basis where MDT contact is required.
In order to ensure you always have enough work, you should be willing to travel around the local surrounding areas. Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.Perks
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.*
Enter code 'NursePlatinum' when you apply to claim this exclusive offer
Further perks include:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £25.36/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Our Truro branch is based on historic Lemon Street close to the city centre and just a short walk from Truro train station. With one of the largest teams of registered nurses, care assistants and support workers in Cornwall, Newcross Healthcare is able to provide care to clients across the county from Penzance to Bude and Liskeard.Why Join Newcross?
Newcross Healthcare value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression because of this (unlike any other agency) we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop and progress further in their career.
It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.Job Requirements:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- st ives
- st erth