We have permanent, full and part time job vacancies for Registered Nurses to join our Durham branch working in the Darlington area in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes.
Apply today using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the team with a £500 cash reward, as well as a free DBS check and free uniform*Nursing Role:
You will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan. If you take pride in your clinical ability and have a genuine passion for ensuring the very best nursing care is given to everyone we care for, this could be just the job for you.
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.The Benefits of Being a Newcross Nurse
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Salary of up to £27.65/hr including holiday pay
- Revalidation support through a local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Join us using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the Newcross team with a £500 cash reward, free DBS check and free uniform (subject to T&Cs).
To apply for this Nursing job, you will need to have:
- A current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details
- part time
- full time
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- Durham Nurse
- Darlington Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job