Newcross Healthcare is looking for dedicated Registered Nurses (RGN or RN1) who are committed to delivering high-quality care to support our clients in Livingston, Linlithgow and the local surrounding towns of West Lothian.
There has never been a better time to join Newcross in a full or part time nursing position. Join today and be welcomed to the Newcross family with a free PVG check, free uniform, our exclusive platinum ticket invitation rewarding you with a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work, We can also fully support you through Revalidation with a local line manager, annual appraisal and Clinical Governance support network, and support and guidance through our friendly Falkirk branch.
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.The Nursing Role
You will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
Experience within a team leader setting is preferable, should you be the only nurse on duty, leading a team of HCAs within the home. You will be travelling to client locations located within the nearby areas, so your own transport is desirable.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
As a Newcross Nurse, you can work in a range of different settings including: hospitals, nursing and care homes and within the community. Working for Newcross is entirely flexible - choose your hours to fit around your life.Newcross Nurse Perks
- Free PVG check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £29.05/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Join us using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the Newcross team with a £500 cash reward, free DBS check and free uniform! (subject to T&Cs). We can also fully support you through Revalidation with a local line manager, annual appraisal and clinical excellence support network.
Enter code 'NursePlatinum' when you apply to claim this exclusive offerWhy Newcross?
Newcross healthcare value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression because of this (unlike any other agency) we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop and progress further in their career. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.Role Requirements
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Your local branch is based in Falkirk City Centre, a short walk from Falkirk Grahamston Station, or a short drive from the only rotary canal connector in the world (Falkirk Wheel). We supply highly trained healthcare professionals to a range of establishments throughout West Lothian and Stirlingshire.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
Use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- west lothian
- central belt
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job