Newcross Healthcare is a trusted organisation that has been providing excellent quality care to clients in nursing homes, hospitals and people in their own homes for over 21 years. With proven results through our in-house training, you will also benefit from the support of a local line manager and the expertise of our Clinical Governance team.
We have job vacancies for experienced Registered General Nurses to join our Colwyn Bay branch to work in the Abergele, Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Deganwy, Llandudno and Llanrwst areas of North Wales.
Apply now to get your £500 Platinum Ticket, free uniform and free DBS check*The Position
Newcross Nurses continually strive to deliver great nursing care, recognising that each and every client is so much more than just a care plan. We proudly stand by our person-centred approach to care, ensuring that the unique needs of everyone we care for is catered to appropriately.
You will need to share our values of protecting dignity, promoting well-being and working in a person-centred manner at all times. You will be working with a wide team of healthcare professionals on a regular basis where MDT contact is required.
You'll be a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. A natural leader, you'll be equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately. It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
Work flexible hours of your choice, choose your own rota and take advantage of nurse-specific training in your local area.
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.Platinum Invitation
Join us using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the Newcross team with a £500 cash reward, free DBS check and free uniform (subject to T&Cs).Benefits of Working as a Newcross Nurse:
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Salary of up to £30.57/hr including holiday pay
- Revalidation support through a local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Our Colwyn Bay branch is situated on Station Road, just opposite the train station. We cover towns in northern Wales such as Anglesey, Prestatyn, Denbign and Llanrwst.
We are down the road from the popular seaside resort Rhos-on-Sea, which includes a number of historic sites associated to Llywelyn the Great who was Prince of Gwynedd in the 13th century.Why Apply to Newcross?
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is an independent, family-run organisation dedicated to providing quality temporary staffing to hospitals, care homes and nursing homes in the UK.
As a nurse or care employee of Newcross, expect job satisfaction that goes beyond other nursing agencies. Our nursing and care assistant jobs come with peace-of-mind as our staff are employed on a permanent basis and with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.You will need:
- A current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- north wales
- colwyn bay