Newcross Healthcare is looking for professional, dedicated and experienced Registered General Nurses (RGN/RN1) to join our growing team in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and the surrounding areas.
Newcross Healthcare has been providing the highest quality, person-centred care to our clients for over 20 years. We take pride in ensuring our nurses have access to the latest training, a specialist clinical excellence team and full support with Revalidation.The Nursing Position
Our business relies on the commitment and dedication of our employees to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we care for. We take pride in the quality of our care, so we're looking for experienced staff with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care. It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.
Benefits of the Nursing Position:
- Salary of up to £26.39, paid weekly
- Free PVG check upfront and free uniform
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £250-£500 per successful referral
- £500 Platinum bonus after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Your local team is based in Kirkcaldy on Carlyle Road near the town centre and just a short walk from Kirkcaldy train station.Why Join Newcross?
Newcross Healthcare value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression because of this (unlike any other agency) we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop and progress further in their career.
It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.Person Specification
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- nusring homes
- residential homes
- scottish nursing
- fife nursing
- Kirkcaldy nursing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job