We are looking for a passionate nurse with a background working in Substance Misuse to take on an exciting role in Ashington. Read on...
A Nurse is required to work in an Integrated Drug Treatment Service (IDTS) in Ashington. Our successful Substance Misuse Nurse can get excellent pay rates of up to £22 per hour. The Nurse is required for at least the next 3-4 months, on a full time basis, and the contract is likely to be extended beyond that and may lead to a permanent post.
Our Substance Misuse Nurse will be required to:
- provide clinical nursing services to the service users, including conducting assessments and delivery of recovery-based psychosocial interventions
- they will be required to complete recovery planning for each individual, and also evaluate the effectiveness of pharmacological treatment
- the Substance Misuse Nurse will liaise with other services, including GP's, social services etc, to ensure a seamless package of care
We are interested in hearing from Substance Misuse Nurses who meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered
- Nursing degree or diploma (Adult Nurse, Learning Nurse or Mental Health Nurse)
Substance Misuse Nurses can expect advantages of working for Randstad, that include:
- an unlimited voucher incentive for any candidates referred to us, £200 per referral
- free access to practical and online mandatory training for topics including safeguarding, infection control and mental capacity (DOLS)
- industry specific advice and CPD events for specialist nursing issues, including NMC revalidation
- a streamlined online timesheet system that allows candidates to easily submit and track their hours
- one dedicated consultant providing a single point of contact
This is an excellent opportunity for a nurse to work in an NHS Substance Misuse service. For more information, please send a CV or call Ashleigh on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.