We have several nurse jobs on offer as our Leicester nursing teamgrows. We are recruiting RGN's in Leicester, Hinckley and the surrounding towns. All our nurse jobs are offered on a flexible basis that means you can pick your shifts around other commitments, but enjoy all the benefits of a permanent contract, including guaranteed hours and holiday pay.The Nursing Role
All our nurse jobs are offered on a flexible basis that means you can pick your shifts around other commitments, but enjoy all the benefits of a permanent contract, including guaranteed hours and holiday pay.
As a Newcross nurse, you will promote your patient's independence by being actively involved in their care planning journey by setting realistic goals, helping them understand their condition and administer medication in line with up to date protocols. It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
It is essential that you are confident and comfortable with delivering assistance with day-to-day tasks such as washing and dressing, meal times, personal care, community outings and other general activities that allow the service user to live their life the way they choose with dignity.
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is essential.
For a limited time, we're also offering a platinum welcome package consisting of a free DBS check and a free uniform when you join, plus a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work*.Benefits of Joining Newcross are:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Earn up to £30.57/hr
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay on top of hourly rate
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Your local branch is situated locally in the city of Leicester in Grange Business Park, a 25-minute drive from city centre. Here you will find the burial place of King Richard III who was defeated at the Battle of Bosworth Field resulting in his remains being notably found being found under a car park in 2012.
We cover the areas between Ashby-de-la-Zouch and Mowbray.Why Join Newcross?
Newcross Healthcare value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression because of this (unlike any other agency) we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop and progress further in their career.
It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.You will need to have:
- A current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your welcome package
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- Leicester nursing
- leicester general nurse