Newcross Healthcare have several nurse jobs available for Registered General Nurses (RGN/RN1) with at least 6 months post qualification experience to join our team working in the Newport area through our Cardiff local branch.
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.The Role:
As a Newcross Nurse, it is essential that you are dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of individuals you encounter. Our person-centred services mean that we put the user at the center of everything we do and the ideal candidate will bring an empathetic and genuinely caring nature to the team.
We provide nursing care a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal then this could be the job you are looking for.As a Newcross Nurse, we can offer you:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £24.63/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Newcross healthcare value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression because of this (unlike any other agency) we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop and progress in your career.The Company & Branch:
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is an independent, family-run organisation dedicated to providing quality temporary staffing to hospitals, care homes and nursing homes in the UK. Because of our reputation as a great employer, we attract highly skilled healthcare professionals with care expertise ranging from paediatric nurses to carers for adults with learning disabilities. In our 21 years' experience, we have created a recruitment system that ensures that we only hire the best people.
Our Cardiff branch is based at Park Place, just down the road from the university and just a short walk from Cardiff Queen Street station. Our 2nd branch covering South Wales, our healthcare team in Cardiff is able to deliver the Newcross standard of care to clients in locations from Newport to Bridgend.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- south wales