Are you a newly qualified general nurse? Are you looking for an opportunity to gain experience within a multi-disciplinary team? We are looking for a registered general nurse to work in a beautiful four star nursing home located in Warrington.
You will be responsible for ensuring residents are settled and creating care plans to take care of both the patients mind and body. You will be meeting the highest standards when dealing with a range of clinical tasks that will include providing injections to managing catheters.
You will receive the support to take your first NMC OSCE assessment within the three months of working there. The outstanding salary will be £28,080 annual based on working 38 hours per week
We require you to:
- Hold a valid IELTs pass certificate dated within the last two years, with a minimum score of 7 in all areas.
- You will need a nursing and midwifery council computer training certificate
- An invite to undertake the NMC's OSCE test
Alongside a competitive annual salary, you will also receive:
- Golden Hello payment of up to £2000*
- Free learning and development
- Profit-Share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discount
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Reward points
- Mentor bonus scheme
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses*
To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity, apply today email or call .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.