Newcross Healthcare is recruiting for Registered Nurses (RGN or RN1) to work in the local area as a member of our Bristol Branch team. If you take pride in your clinical ability and have a genuine passion for ensuring the very best nursing care is given to everyone we care for, this could be the job for you.
Work flexible hours of your choice, choose your own rota and take advantage of nurse-specific training and support.The Nursing Position
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. You will need to be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for all individuals in your care. You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
We provide nursing care a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
If you're looking for flexible day, night or weekend shifts and the chance to choose your own rota with the added support of a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and a local line manager, this is the job for you!
Become a Newcross Nurse using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the team with a £500 cash reward, as well as a free DBS check and free uniform upfront!*
Due to the locations of our clients, and for ease of travel, access to your own vehicle is desirable.Benefits of working as a Newcross Nurse
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £30.83/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.Use code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your platinum package.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- registered general nurse
- agency jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job