We are seeking registered nurses (RGN/RN1) with experience in either NHS or nursing home settings to join our local team working in Ayr and the surrounding areas.The Nursing Role
We are offering a permanent, flexible role to Newcross nurses, working full or part time hours in nursing homes in the local Ayr area. Shift patterns include early mornings, days, nights and weekend shifts.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the ability to work with a range of different clients, however, we will never ask you to work outside of your skill base.
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free PVG check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.
Enter code 'NursePlatinum' when you apply to claim this exclusive offer!Benefits
- Free PVG check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £25.97/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
As a nurse or care employee of Newcross, expect job satisfaction that goes beyond other nursing agencies. Our nursing and care assistant jobs come with peace-of-mind as our staff are employed on a permanent basis and with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.Requirements
You'll need to have a valid NMC pin and at least 2 referee contact details to apply for this position including a manager or supervisor who can comment on your clinical ability.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- Health care
- Scottish care
- Scottish health care
- Scottish jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job