Are you a passionate, dedicated nurse looking for flexible hours? CRG Healthcare Staffing is recruiting enthusiastic RGN's to work in Liverpool.
We encourage applications from those who are looking for full, part-time or ad-hoc hours. Work is immediately available to you upon successful completion of our registration process.
In your role you will:
- Assess plan, implement and evaluate patient care without direct supervision
- You will ensure, under the direction of senior theatre and medical staff, that patients receive the support and information relevant to their condition.
- You will liaise with senior staff to ensure that all working activities comply with professional, ethical, hospital or trust and locally adapted theatre guidelines.
- You must understand the importance of maintaining and developing your personal knowledge base with regards to current clinical developments and professional issues affecting theatre practice, ensuring any practice is evidence based and contributes to the enhancement of patient care.
- Use your clinical knowledge and expertise to provide high standards of skilled clinical care to patients, whilst promoting equality and dignity at all times Support with Revalidation
- Maintain competence in the essential skills necessary for the delivery of care in theatre and clinical settings
What CRG Healthcare Staffing can offer you?
- Weekly payments
- Support with Revalidation
- Earn up to £100 per referral via our Refer a Friend Scheme*
- Flexible working hours
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Planning)
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must have 12 months experience working in NHS hospitals
- You must be able to provide two references from previous employers
About CRG Healthcare Staffing
CRG Healthcare Staffing is a leading supplier of temporary healthcare professionals to the NHS on a nationwide basis and is included across all frameworks approved by NHSI. We supply qualified Nursing, ODP's and Healthcare Assistants to public and private sector organisations, such as the NHS, private hospitals, care homes and residential living environments.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'