We are looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will be working 40 hours per week at Cygnet Pindar House.
Cygnet Pindar House is a new 22 bed Neuropsychiatric care and treatment facility opening in January 2020 for men affected by acquired brain injuries.
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care, with a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
- Ensure that all Staff contributes to the efficient running of the Hospital and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Patients.
- Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O / GP / Professional visits where necessary
- Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity, rights and advice, whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
- Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
- To participate in the planning, delivery and evaluation of specific therapeutic interventions
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus many more
You will have…
- Newly qualified/experienced Registered General Nurse with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Pindar House is a new 22 bed Neuropsychiatric care and treatment facility opening in January 2020 for men affected by acquired brain injuries. It is a safe and secure place to aid recovery as well as offering those diagnosed with a progressive neurological disease, like Huntington’s disease, a caring and long term placement to support and help manage the progression of their symptoms. This service will be able to accept unplanned, often urgent admissions where a service user requires a safe place to start treatment at the earliest possible time.
Cygnet Pindar House is a modern purpose built facility which has been designed specifically to provide a clinically led evidence based neuropsychiatric pathway for those individuals presenting with behaviours that challenge. Our focus is to create a therapeutic rich environment which engages our service users and offers them the opportunity to minimise their challenging behaviour and maximise their independence.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'