At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered General Nurse, for our care home located in Surrey.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
In this role you will...
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care, with a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
- Ensure that all Staff contributes to the efficient running of the Hospital and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Patients.
- Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O / GP / Professional visits where necessary
- Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity, rights and advice, whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
- Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
- To participate in the planning, delivery and evaluation of specific therapeutic. interventions.
We're looking for people who...
- Are fully conversant with the Mental Health Act 1983
- Are a Registered General Nurse with a valid nursing pin
- Have at least three years post qualifying experience
- Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Ability to network, establish and maintain relationships with PCT’s/Healthcare Commission/Local Residents and representatives
- Confident and Assertive
- Ability to deputise in a Clinical Lead role.
In return we’ll offer you...
- RCNi membership
- 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Pension scheme
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'