RGN/ RMN - Private Care Home
We currently have opportunities for RGN's / RMN's to work within our Clients prestigious and reputable Care Home(s) located nationally throughout the UK.
This chain of Care Homes are well known for its excellent reputation and the highest Standards level of Care and welcoming service within each Care Home. They offer special Care to the Residents, ensuring the highest level of Care is provided at all times.
As a fully qualified RGN/ RMN you will have the ability to ensure Residents needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met, where possible, at all times. As a fully qualified RGN/ RMN you will have a kind caring nature with a commitment to deliver the highest level of Care at all times. The suitable Appointee as RGN/RMN will be capable of working well under pressure whilst being able to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships.
Specific duties and responsibilities for the role are, but not limited to:
- To act as role model for all Staff and to ensure that a consistently high standard of Nursing Care is provided.
- Provide direct Care for the Residents including washing, dressing, support with nutrition and hydration.
- Support a learning culture, providing skills based experience learning to Care Service Staff and act as a mentor.
- Lead in managing, administering Medication.
- Accurately record observations in accordance with the Residents conditions
- Carrying out risk assessments.
- Identifying and managing Residents Nursing needs.
- Care planning.
- Monitoring Care delivery to the highest of standards at all times.
In return the Care Home offer a Competitive Salary, plus benefits, a comfortable working environment.
Suitable fully qualified RGN's/ RMN's should applying by sending over your updated CV and Contact Details.
- Fully qualified Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'