Relate Care Recruitment is one of the UKs leading recruitment services specialising in the permanent placements of staff within the Health and Social Care Sector.
We are presently recruiting on behalf of a very reputable company who provide nursing and dementia care across the North East. We are presently looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) for a full time position on permanent DAYS or NIGHTS. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in providing care to the elderly and those with dementia, with skills in IV, peg feeds and catheters.
The company is seeking candidates who are highly committed and passionate about this area of clinical practice. The unit itself specialises in providing Residential, Memory and Respite Care packages.
- Nursing duties i.e medication administration, IV, catheter care.
- Care planning and implementing.
- Supporting junior staff including a team of HCAs.
- Liaising with the service manager
- Delivering high standards of care as per policies.
The employing company offer in return:
- A competitive Salary
- A commitment to providing training and continued professional development
- Internal promotional opportunities
- Work place pension enrolment
- Generous holiday allowance.
This truly is an excellent unit to work in and a great team to be part of.
For further information or to apply please contact:
Relate Care Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job