Registered General Nurse/ Band 5/ Merseyside - NIGHTS - NHS
Are you looking for regular shifts every week?
Would you like 2-5 on-going shifts each week?
Due to a recent contract win Search Medical are now working with a new NHS Hospital client & therefore are now supplying nurses to 3 large well known Merseyside Trusts.
We are urgently looking for BAND 5 RGNs to work NHS Hospital ward based NIGHT SHIFTS in the Liverpool, St Helens & Whiston areas.
MON - SAT NIGHTS - £21.64-£24.81
SUN & BANK HOLIDAYS - £26.23-£30.07
These pay rates are dependant on how you choose to be paid. PAYE OR UMBRELLA.
Please contact Michelle ASAP for more information on
We can offer you……
* FREE mandatory Training
* FREE 1ST uniform
* FREE yearly DBS Checks
Search is an APPROVED AGENCY SUPPLIER to several prominent NHS Trusts across the North West of England.
We have VARIOUS WARDS available with FLEXIBLE HOURS TO SUIT YOUR LIFESTYLE, with the CHOICE OF SHIFTS AT NUMEROUS HOSPITALS WITHIN THE MERSEYSIDE AREA .
If you have excellent communication skills, are reliable, flexible and a team player with a passion for caring for others we want to here from you.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
* A minimum of 150hrs NHS hospital experience within the last 6 months or 6 months experience within the last 2 years.
* You must have an in date NMC Registration
YOU MUST BE ABLE & CONFIDENT TO:
* Perform comprehensive assessments of patient nursing needs, plan, implement and evaluate care delivery according to changing health care needs.
* Collect, collate and report information, maintaining accurate patient records.
* Involve patients and carers/relatives in the planning and delivery of care.
* Work collaboratively with other professionals and agencies to ensure needs are met in relation to care input and support for ongoing care needs.
* Establish and maintain effective communication with patients and carers/relatives.
* Recognise and respond appropriately to urgent and emergency situations.
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast track registration process
* Fantastic hourly rates
* Revalidation support and updates
* Holiday Pay for PAYE workers
* Ability to be paid via an Umbrella company
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Flexible working hours
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Please have a look at our website www.search.co.uk to find out about Search as a company.
We look forward to working with you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.