Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting Registered General Nurses with medical or surgical ward experience, to work ad hoc shifts in the Dorset area.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
We can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system, ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
We offer our Registered General Nurses the following benefits:
What can Pulse offer you?
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay.
- Flexible hours to suit you
- iPoint online system for self-booking shifts and updating availability
- Daily payroll service
- Free mandatory training
- Revalidation support and guidance service*
- Recommending Pulse to a friend bonus scheme*
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration- Registered General Nurse.
- Six months minimum post registration experience.
- Experience working on a surgical or medical ward in the last six months.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standards of compassionate care to patients.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.