- £16.00 to £18.00 per hour
- Days Shifts or night shifts
- Enhancements for nights
- Contracted hours
- Rehabilitation care home
- CQC Compliant - good
A friendly, caring and homely rehabilitation care home in New Ollerton, Nottinghamshire.
The Care Home offers a secure, relaxed and homely environment, where care is provided to a standard of excellence which embraces the fundamental principles of good practice.
Staff are very responsive to individual needs and provide the appropriate degree of care, to assure the highest possible quality of life within the home.
Currently we wish to recruit an experienced staff nurse with a current NMC PIN Number.
The clinical team develops care packages that maximise the individual potential of residents. Every resident is carefully assessed before the placement and care packages are reviewed on a regular basis. The quality of care at the Care Home is underpinned by strong governance processes and the continual development of staff skills.
The role will be:
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalised standard of care, which meets the individual needs of service users and the high standards expected in the care centre.
- You will be responsible for the total care of all residents on your section.
- To formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans, providing the highest level of personal care and support to the residents.
- Administering of medication and filling MAR charts.
In return our client will offer:
- Day Shifts or night shifts
- Regular paid training and update training
- Fantastic career path
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free DBS
- Free uniforms
- Free parking
- Pension Scheme
- Free meals provided
Fantastic jobs with a fantastic employer. Apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"