Job Title: Registered General Nurse Band 5 (NHS)
Are you motivated by working for the NHS and providing an outstanding service to the patients in your care?
As a Swanstaff Nurse, you can take advantage of our flexible shifts and great work-life balance safe in the knowledge that we have enough work to give you great earning potential.
We are seeking registered nurses with at least 6 months' experience in the NHS join our team working in the Cambridge area. Shift patterns are over the weekend days and nights, and include regular part time or full time work as well as flexible rotas that suit any off-duty availability you have.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for Nurses to be able to assist with:
• Checking and administering drugs and injections
• PEG Feeds
• Syringe Drivers
• Wound Management
• Diabetes Management
• End of Life Care
To work as a Swanstaff Nurse you will require:
• You must be NMC Registered Nurse with an active PIN number
• You must have a minimum of 6 months NHS experience ideally within similar settings.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential.
• Own transport preferred but not essential.
• All your vaccinations including TB, MMR, HEP B and Hep C
• Evidence of immunity to Chicken Pox
• The Right to work in the UK
• Must be reliable with a good work ethic
• Must be able to provide us with work and character references
• Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
As a Swanstaff Nurse you will Benefit from :
• Free Training
• Flexible hours
• Varied work placements (if required)
• Weekly Pay
• Variable hours
• A Dedicated and friendly team of experienced consultants
• Temp of the Month Scheme
We have a recommend a friend scheme where you could earn:
• £25 for the introduction of a HCA*
• £200 for the introduction of a RGN *
* Criteria must be met before the referral fee is paid. Please speak to the Branch Manager regarding this.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Hurry, we are registering new Nurses now so give us a call in Cambridge to book your place!
We look forward to hearing from you.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.