Registered General Nurse - Leading Provider in Surrey
Up to £22.00 per hour plus sign on and retention bonus. All registration fee's paid and full re-validation support.
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be representing a first class, niche, private provider of luxury living options for the over 65s in their appointment of a Registered General Nurse. This is a purpose-built large care centre providing nursing and dementia care to older people living independently within apartment style accommodation, provided with specialist person centred care.
The role is based in a CQC good rated nursing home for either a day or night shift who will be primarily responsible for promoting and delivering person-centred care. The home is part of a medium sized provider based within the south with exceptional standards, strong clinical leadership and sound financial investment.
- Provide leadership and guidance ensuring person centred care.
- Provide direct care to residents including extended clinical competencies and nursing practice.
- Lead in managing routing medication.
- Nurse qualified with current PIN
- A kind and caring disposition with a commitment to delivering a high standard of care.
- Self-motivation and a pro-active approach.
Our client is a reputable and growing provider of specialist high end care and retirement living services and as such offer some of the best training, benefits and support in the sector including:
- Sign on and annual retention bonus
- Extremely competitive pension scheme
- Free uniforms
- Holiday discounts
- Life Insurance
- Additional money off, discounts, schemes and benefits.
For further information on this role please contact Lisa-Maria Kirwan
- END OF LIFE
- OLDER PEOPLE
- DEMENTIA CARE MATTERS
- DEMENTIA CHAMPION
- DIPLOMA IN DEMENTIA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job